The canton of Vaud also has a multitude of specific assets which make it an ideal environment and base for your activities in Europe:
- state-of-the-art infrastructures,
- an international airport nearby,
- a stable political structure,
- an attractive tax regime,
- a highly qualified and cosmopolitan workforce,
- research and cutting edge skills in modern technologies,
- a network of prestigious schools and universities,
- highly efficient financial services,
- a rich and varied economic fabric, with the presence of numerous multinationals and international organisations.
All this in a region that is manageable in size !
We have divided all of these factors into six different subject areas :