The perfect platform for growing
Professionals from throughout the world come to Lausanne to take an MBA at one of the most prestigious business schools on the planet: IMD (International Institute for Management Development). In 2006, its MBA programme was ranked first in Europe by American magazine Business Week and Britain’s Financial Times, and second in the world by the Wall Street Journal. With 50 years of experience in training executives, it offers a complete selection of management and leadership courses, ranging from a fast-track three-month programme to a full-time MBA and a part-time Executive MBA.
The canton of Vaud also offers numerous postgraduate and masters courses, some of which are highly specialised and the vast majority are compatible with the EU's Bologna Process:
- The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL) offers masters degrees in sciences, technology and technology management, for example.
- Among other qualifications, the Swiss Graduate School of Public en Administration (IDHEAP) in Lausanne teaches an MPA (Master in Public Administration) accredited by the EAPAA (European Association for Public Administration Accreditation), a PMP (Master in Politics and Public Management) and a DEAP (Executive Diploma in Public Activity).
- The University of Lausanne (UNIL) runs 28 masters programmes in all its faculties (Law and Criminal Justice, Business and Economics, Social and Political Science, Biology and Medicine, Arts, Theology and Religious Studies, Earth Science and Environment).
- The International Academy of Sports Science and Technology (AISTS) acts he fields of of training, research and innovation. AISTS proposes and manages various training programs in sports management. It coordinates and conducts research and multidisciplinary studies, develops and provides innovative solutions.
- Most of the universities of applied sciences in the canton of Vaud run postgraduate courses in the specialist fields (engineering, management, applied arts, health, social services, music, etc.)
no news in this list.